Band Saw Operator
$13-16/HR. Based on Experience
Entry Level opportunity. Company looking to train the right candidate to fill this role.
Waukesha County employer thrives on training and developing their people. They are currently looking for a dynamic and eager person that has at least 1 year of manufacturing experience and looking for that next opportunity. Good starting wages and excellent benefits available.
- Remove gates and risers from castings either through arc-air cutting or saw cutting.
- Identify the alloy being cut
- Cut with saw or arc-air being careful to only remove non casting material
- Separate the returns into the proper tubs
- Place like alloy parts in tubs or pallets and label with part number and due date
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related Manufacturing experience
- Must have strong basic math and measurement skills
- Previous saw, crane and forklift experience is a plus
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com