Erie, PA Manufacturer seeks Blast Room Operator
Our cient, designs, develops, manufactures and markets products for more than 80 process and metalworking industries. With an established reputation as an innovator, they introduce new products to the industries they serve, incorporating best practices into product designs across the globe.
- Finish parts as specified by drawings/spec. sheets
- De-burr work pieces with use of files, grinders, sanders, etc.
- Use filling compounds to repair surface imperfections
- Operate sandblast and glass bead equipment
- Operate cranes to safely move work pieces
- Use proper techniques to clean work pieces
- Steam clean equipment/parts
- Keep work station clean and orderly
- Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Computer literate
- Able to read engineering drawings and interpret specification sheets and use hand tools to achieve a finish specified by drawings/spec. sheets
- Able to safely handle large heavy objects with the aid of cranes and forklift
Please send resumes to: Erie@TRNstaffing.com or call 814-774-3842 for details!