New Berlin, WI
Burn Table Operator
SPLIT SHIFT - 1130 AM - 8 PM
Looking for someone that has worked in fabrication before, preferably a laser or burn table. Candidate should be able to learn how to read measurements on a print, has basic math skills and good computer skills.
Set up, adjust and prepare the burn table to perform operations such as blank, shear, cope and punch.
- 2 years experience working with plasma cutter, laser / burn table preferred.
- General knowledge of fabrication methods, procedures, materials, machinery and blueprints.
- Basic math skills including fractions.
- Basic computer skills necessary entering data and navigating.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs unassisted, climb up and down step heights and on and off the laser table with heights up to 34 in.
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com