Fairview Township, PA
Our client, with approximately 500 employees in over 750,000 sq. feet of floor space, services markets including: plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace and defense industries. Their manufacturing capabilities consist of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly.
- First Shift: 7am - 3pm
- Second Shift: 3pm - 11pm
- Third Shift: 11pm - 7am
- $10-14/hr (based on your level of experience)
- Entry level and experienced
- Program, set up and run one or more machines
- Read blueprints and job orders
- Knowledge of measuring equipment
- Troubleshoot major problems
- One year certification from college or technical school; related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Mazak, Okuma, Brothers machines
- Strong work ethic/history
- Ability to work well as a team member
The Reserves Network offers a variety of Benefits including: Great Work Environment, Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision Insurance, Weekly Pay, Referral Bonus and Direct Deposit Options available.
If interested please send a resume to: Erie@TRNstaffing.com or call 814-774-3842 for more details.