Marlborough, MA 01752
- Set up/Operate milling machines
- Read and Interpret Blueprints
- Properly uses fixtures and tooling
- Verifies dimensions for conformance using micrometers and calipers
- 3+ years of CNC milling experience
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations to support QC checks
- Ability to manage priorities for workflow
- Experience with HAAS, Brothers, and Robodrills highly desirable
- Be part of a recession proof industry that has career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through the Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral program!
- Free Parking
- Weekly Pay
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.