CNC Setup/Operator Machinist
Work Schedule - 2:30pm-11:00pm
Industry leading OEM manufacturer is in need of skilled Machinists to join their 2nd shift team. Will be responsible for performing set-ups and machine operations; load and edit programs; read blueprints and inspect finished parts. Perform manual machine operation set-ups and processes; read blueprints and inspect finished parts. Also perform Orbit Forming and Roller setup and operations.
- Understand CNC programming formats, G and M codes and Manual Data Input (MDI
- Knowledge of set up and operation of CNC machines to produce piece parts according to blueprint
- Edit CNC programs to make adjustments
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints and work orders/instructions
- Operate manual mills, lathe, drill presses and orbital rivet machine
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of CNC program editing experience required.
- Basic set-up experience required.
- Ability to perform basic electronic tasks using computer software and Microsoft Office.
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com