CNC T/C Setup
Menomonee Falls, WI
CNC Lathe Machinist
First shift - 4 day work week
Milwaukee County machine shop is looking to add a talented CNC Lathe Machinist to their growing 2nd shift. This company offers competitive wages, benefits and career advancement opportunity.
- Set up machine to be used for production.
- Assist with quality control plan details.
- Read blueprint, job order and tooling instructions for production requirements.
- Machine parts to required specifications.
- Inspect machined pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Replace worn tooling as needed.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 4 years of CNC Lathe Set Up experience
- Must have strong math and measurement experience
- Must have blueprint reading experience
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com