The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Pearland, TX 77584 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-23 Job Number: AZ336983117
Zip Code: Pearland, TX 77584 | Location: Highway 288 South
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $35 - $40 an hour
A well-established healthcare organization is teaming up with ExecuTeam in seeking a Compensation Analyst to join the Pearland team. Work behind the scenes as a Compensation Analyst by participating in annual compensation surveys and other projects. If you have Compensation experience and want to work with a healthcare organization in the Pearland area, submit your resume today!
Compensation Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Participate in annual compensation surveys
- Partner with Compensation staff and management on quarterly audits and data completion
- Engage with PeopleFluent implementation
- Prepare for upcoming performance management and merit cycles
- Complete other projects as assigned
Compensation Analyst’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable to HRIS & Compensation experience is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Compensation experience is required
- Previous experience with PayFactors and PeopleFluent is preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access is required
- Proficient in survey submission and managing large data sets is required
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Located immediately off the highway for easy access
- Minutes away from Pearland Town Center with endless shopping and restaurants
- Work for a healthcare organization that values patient care, customer satisfaction, and a supportive environment.
- Work in a clinic to improve the quality and value of healthcare delivered in the community.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $35 - $40 an hour
Take this opportunity to utilize your Compensation experience and apply for a position that can take your career to the next level!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.