Pay Based on Experience
Milwaukee manufacturer looking for experienced Estimator to join their growing team. Business is booming and so are the opportunities! Advancement, above average wages and comprehensive benefits are available.
Estimators are to use their knowledge of fabrication processes, materials, tooling and equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality standards to evaluate and develop a quote in a timely manner from drawings, samples and customer interface to determine the most efficient/cost effective method of fabricating parts and assemblies.
- Evaluate, prioritize, schedule, price and follow-up on requests for quotation.
- Develop accurate and complete routings, specifying the sequence of the manufacturing process, process treatments and finishes to develop the piece part price using established rates and standards.
- Support engineers and other staff with information pertaining to pricing strategies and/or risk analysis
- Propose process and cost alternatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Estimating experience
- Sheetmetal and fabrication experience highly desired
- Must have intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office; particularly Excel
- Ability to visualize three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings, interpret a variety of technical instructions and manufacturing standards.
- Experience with CAD 3-D sheetmetal modeling- Solidworks is a plus
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com