The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Financial Reporting Analyst
Houston, TX 77024 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-06-30 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: LB183559220
Financial Reporting Analyst
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77024 | Location: West Houston | Memorial City
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Hybrid 4/1 (4 days in the office and one at home) | Salary: $90,000 a year
Our client in West Houston is teaming up with us to seek a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the team! As the Financial Reporting Analyst, you will perform various analyses and maintain reporting templates. If you have experience working with Financial Reporting and seeking a rewarding position with a well-known marine dredging organization, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Financial Reporting Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Prepare periodic SEC filings, including schedules and supporting documentation.
- Compile monthly and quarterly internal financial reporting packages
- Coordinate data requests and analysis with internal and external auditors
- Collaborate with Investor Relations, Accounting, FP&A, and senior management in the preparation and tie-out of supporting materials for investor meetings and presentations for Board of Directors meetings
- Prepare monthly statements of cash flow, journal entries, and analyses related to leases and share-based compensation
- Assist in another technical accounting area, including revenue recognition, stock compensation, EPS, leases, and asset retirement obligations
- Research and resolve inquiries for the accounting department and senior management
Financial Reporting Analyst’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required; CPA or parts passed is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 2+ years of related work and public accounting experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate understanding of accounting processes, procedures, and internal controls.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Power BI or similar dashboarding tool experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is a Hybrid schedule of 4 days in the office and one at home.
- Work alongside dredging industry leaders
- Potential travel between Texas and Illinois for training!
- Experience a diverse and inviting work culture.
- The building is off the Katy Freeway, with close access to the Memorial City Mall and quality restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime.
- Prospect to enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes a 401k, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability insurance plans and bonuses!
Salary: $90,000 a year
You can take the next step in your career with an accredited marine specialty firm - submit your resume today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.