SECONDARY OPERATIONS - Drilling, Gathering & Grinding
$15 - $17/HR. Based on Experience
Duties / Description / Requirements:
- Responsible for de-burring edges, de-slagging parts from burntable and dressing welds prior to blast and paint processes.
- Will work with pneumatic and electric grinders of varying sizes.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure to 1/32 inch!! Must have experience working with various hand and power tools, i.e., pneumatic and electric grinders of various sizes.
- Will operate remote-controlled overhead crane and forklift as needed to move parts.
- Must have at least one year of weld shop experience including overhead crane and forklift.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Climate controlled environment
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com