Full time opportunities
Monday through Friday early schedule
Possible temp to hire opportunity
Benefits through our office that can start right away
$11.00 per hour
Job Duties Include:
1. Counts, measures, and researches product to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices and purchase orders.
2. Working daily with microscope & magnifying glass to complete the comprehensive inspection of incoming product, ranging from integrated circuits, electronic components, resistors, capacitors, and board level components
3. Completing detailed worksheets provided to identify discrepancies on incoming and outgoing product.
4. Documents data obtained during all quality inspection activities, consistent with company policies and quality certifications.
5. Communicates significant issues identified during inspection.
6. 100% accuracy of delivery & shipments to customers & process control.
7. Overall cleanliness & organization of department.
8. Must have good vision with the ability to lift 40 pounds.
Full time career opportunities available. Opportunity to advance into more skilled positions
Company offers; medical, dental, vision, direct deposit, 401K, paid vacation and sick leave
If interested please send a resume to: clearwaterresumes@TRNstaffing.com
Please call the office at (727) 228-4010 after resume submittal. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.