Waukesha County machine shop is looking for a Journeyman Machinist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship Program for either Machinist or Tool & Die; or have a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience doing tasks expected of a
- Follow instruction of management, customers and other team members to complete tasks in an efficient and safe manner.
- Create necessary documents and programs for machined components.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cycle time and scrap rates,
while improving tool life and overall consistency of process.
- Create Work-holding and Fixtures for production parts.
- Machine parts to Customer and internal prints.
- Manufacture prototypes.
- Train other employees in running production parts.
- Inspect parts for conformance.
- Create and maintain documents for production parts.
- Must be able to take projects from start to finish including; planning, tool selection,
material selection, programming, and inspection.
- Experience with Milling and Turning operations, and understanding of CAM systems.
- Ability to teach, train, or mentor other employees on specific tasks when needed.
- Basic computer knowledge and working understanding of MS Office tools.
- Experience in tooling selection, best practices and application as it relates to CNC
- Health Benefits after probation period
- IRA with 3% company match after probation period
- Paid Vacation after probation period
- Paid Holidays from Day 1
- Profit sharing after probation period
- Competitive wages
- Climate controlled facility
- Newer equipment
- Paid Training
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com