Fairview Township, PA
Fairview, PA Manufacturer seeks General Buliding and Grounds Maintenance with a focus on Electrical Work
Our client, with approximately 500 employees in over 750,000 sq. feet of floor space, services markets including: plastics, appliance, telecommunications, electronics, electrical equipment, automotive, transportation, medical, industrial equipment, instrumentation, aerospace and defense industries. Their manufacturing capabilities consist of zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, machining, plastic and rubber molding, tool & die, injection molding, and product assembly.
- Shift: First, 7am - 3pm
- Pay: $11-15/hr, based on experience
- Maintain designated areas of the plant, such as offices, restrooms, compressors, heating, piping, electrical lighting and power, water, air, building exterior and interior, vehicles, sewage plant, garbage disposal and grounds
- Be responsible for recommending and maintaining supplies and materials needed
- Maintain plant grounds to include lawn care, fence repair, tree limb removal, snow removal in winter, and building repairs
- Clean and polish lighting fixtures, and trim
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and various daily, weekly, and monthly checks as required by IRI, OSHA, EPA, and DER, as assigned
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and polish floor
- Dust furniture and equipment
- Wash walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area, empty wastebaskets
- Transport small equipment or tools between departments
- Set up tables and chairs in auditorium or hall
- Must ba able to work extra and unusual hours when needed
- Must be able to read several of the following: schematics, drawings, blue prints and instructions
- Must be responsible for supplying own personal tools necessary to perform job assignments
- Must possess most of the following skills: Electrical, mechanical, pipefitting, painting, welding, lay-out and fabrication, vehicle repair, plumbing, material moving, carpentry, machine moving, and janitorial
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The Reserves Network offers a variety of Benefits including: Great Work Environment, Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision Insurance, Weekly Pay, Referral Bonus and Direct Deposit Options available.
Please complete an online application or call 814-774-3842 for more details!