Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to perform installations, repairs and maintenance on production equipment.
- Mechanical Technician with a strong knowledge of and experience with manufacturing equipment who is capable of repair, installation and preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical drive systems, conveyors, dryers and chain driven systems.
- Experience in researching parts, purchasing parts and maintaining spare parts as needed.
- Ability to review systems and data to troubleshoot / determine root cause of issues and make repairs or adjustments
- Knowledge and experience with electrical systems, drives and controls is a plus.
- Self-starter, able to multi-task and prioritize work with little direct supervision, must be able to perform work individually or as a member of a team
- Ability to change course when presented with new or additional information, ability to complete tasks and provide documentation of completion and the ability to perform both project work and daily duties as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with Compressed Air Systems, Hydraulic Systems and PLC
- Corrugated background is strongly preferred
- MUST be able to trouble shoot
- Experience reading blueprints
- Excellent safety record
- Leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs, manipulate tools, work standing or walking for extended time, ability to climb ladders and safely work from an elevated platform
- MUST be comfortable in extreme heat
If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org