The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
CNC Maintenance Technician (26454)
Dayton, OH 45414 US
Posted: 02/20/2023 2023-02-20 2023-04-23 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: CM6181551115
$53,809- $63,232 (Depends on experience)
A global oil supply company in the Dayton area is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician. This role will require the ability to troubleshoot CNC machining equipment, perform building maintenance tasks, and minor electrical/carpentry/plumbing. Apply Today! Our client is ready to interview qualified candidates immediately!
What you will do:
- Repair, modify or overhaul all types of machines tools, special machines and production equipment as directed.
- Plans and completes installation and service of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and/or electrical equipment.
- Basic welding skills
- Works from blueprints, sketches, repair manuals and/or verbal instructions.
- Makes factory building repairs and related equipment repairs
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience in manufacturing facility maintenance
- Possess working knowledge in plumbing, carpentry, and electrical circuitry, with emphasis on 3 phase 440/220 volt power systems
- Must be able to pass basic maintenance test including mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical competencies.
What’s in it for you:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!