$18-20+/hr. Based on Experience
3rd shift opening - 9 pm - 6 am; must be able to train on 1st
Waukesha County manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their 3rd shift. This position works with minimal supervision performing mid to expert level diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and reconditioning of mechanical or electrical equipment. Will be responsible for performing mid-level functions in the maintenance and repair of the facility including but not limited to building, grounds, lighting, plumbing, HVAC, ect. This company offers competitive wages, benefits and advancement opportunity.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots machine failures. Acts as a proactive maintenance liaison to the plant engineer. Lays out wire, builds, and troubleshoots electrical panels and/or machinery to NFPA/NEC standards.
- Maintains the grounds and building exterior, by performing any one or up to two of the following technical disciplines; routine electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and HVAC repairs.
- Provides assistance to machine operators and production personnel as required for optimal production asset performance and reliability.
- May be required to set up and operate multiple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinders, welding power supplies, and other metal working tools to make and repair parts and/or equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, hydraulic, and piping diagrams
- Ability to perform metal fabrication as needed, MIG, TIG, arc gouging/cutting
- Ability to research parts, drawings, diagrams and schematics
- PLC troubleshooting experience and programming knowledge
- Must have a valid driver s license
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com