The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Wallingford, CT 06492 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-06-30 Job Number: MG389881224
We are partnered with a leading manufacturer of electronic motors and other components for the industry of material handling. They need mechanical assemblers. As a mechanical assembler, you are the backbone of the company.
What You will Do:
- Perform teardown, cleaning, sandblasting, assembly and diagnostic testing of cores, motors, gearboxes, drive units and other components as directed by Shop Manager
- Accurately fill out shop cards and track parts used in rebuilt components.
- Maintain accountability of personal as well as shop tools and equipment
- Assist with shop organization and cleanliness as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Shop operation experience
- Ability to be punctual and arrive on time to the start of the workday.
- General knowledge of electromechanical theory
- Ability to use mechanical tools.
What Is In It For You:
- 1st Shift Monday – Friday
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780 or if interested please send a resume to Wallingford@trnstaffing.com