Up to $17 BOE
Assemble machines used in the heavy construction industry using hand and power tools. Skills in automotive, plumbing, HVAC, or carpentry are transferable to this assembly position.
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand and power tools.
- Operates overhead cranes, forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Weld, grind, and use pneumatic power tools.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Analyze engineering drawings and build to print
- Hitch rig, roll, flip and move large equipment
- Load trucks for shipping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in a Mechanical Assembly role
- Welding experience is a plus
- Must have strong math and measurement skills
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- This position requires the ability to climb and work from a ladder
If interested please send a resume to: milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com