Model Home Attendant- North Austin & Nearby Cities
North Austin, TX US
- $12 /HR. | Part-time opportunity
- Model Home Assignments usually consist of 1 -2 days per week (10 am – 6 pm)
- Work in communities close to where you reside.
- Greet potential home buyers and provide builder brochures/floor plans (no selling)
- Offer model home tours to guests showing the builder’s features
- Have guests complete registration cards and leave detailed notes for the new home sales counselor
- Offer model home and spec home tour if needed
- Prepare builder handouts/information in folders as needed
- Answer phone calls, take messages, and relay information to the sales consultant
- No Real Estate Experience Needed. Training is provided
- Must be able to bend, stoop and frequently climb stairs throughout the model home
- No real estate experience needed- must be professional and enjoy speaking with people
- Communication via cell phone with email and text capabilities to communicate with New Home Sales Rep if needed
- Reliable and able to be on time
- Must be personable with good customer interaction skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently
- Looking to work in a non-stress role?
- Work only the days you are available – Allows you flexibility
- Great opportunity for retirees
- Work in beautiful new model homes
- Network with major new home builders
- Gain new home experience, training is provided, and no sales are involved
- When you work as a contract employee through Resource Staffing you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.