The Reserves Network is looking for experienced Food Production workers!!
If you are a hard worker, can work an open-ended schedule and want to be part of dynamic team Then we have a job for you! Candidates must be able to perform physical labor in a factory setting for a meat processing company.
- Be able to work around and with raw/cooked pork, beef and chicken
- Be able to work a flexible schedule; Open-ended hours
- Be able to work in a wet, refrigerated (cold) environment
- Be able to stand on ones feet for long periods of time, walking, and lifting
- Be able to follow all appropriate SOP s and GMP s guidelines
- Be able to complete all assigned tasks and shifts as assigned according to production requirements
- Be able to adhere to all safety guidelines and wear all required safety gear
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent communication skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, and prioritize workload, excellent internal customer service skills.
If interested please send a resume to: savannah@TRNstaffing.com