Lisbon Township, WI
Panel Assembler - Class A or B
Pay is Based on Experience
Assemble custom electrical control panels in an efficient manner. Assemblers must have the ability to follow and understand assembly instruction, including drawings, prints, and electrical schematics. Must be able to layout and mount components. Must be able to wire assembled components from simple schematics and/or wire lists. This position will occasionally be asked to assist in employee development and continuous improvement which includes training of other electrical assemblers.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable electrical standards such as NEMA, NEC, UL, IEC.
- Must have ability to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Wire panel devices according to provided electrical schematics
- Communicate on an equal level with electrical designers
- Route and bundle wires and cables neatly and according to established electrical standards
- Check work to ensure error-free products
- Keep red-lines of any changes required during manufacturing and turn in to supervisor on completion of the project
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have previous panel wiring experience and be a Class A or B
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com