Payroll & HR Associate
Columbus, NE 68601 US
Great opportunity to help shape and be part of a truly great culture for a Columbus, NE Ag company that has a unique way of organizing the human resources department. In this company all HR staff are generalists but with one area of expertise where they become the subject matter expert. In this HR Work Comp Specialist role, in addition to contributing in all areas, you will be the “go to” for all things worker’s compensation.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Fun and collaborative department
• Direct-Hire with long term growth potential
• Base salary between $45-60k, depending on experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 2+ Years in a Human Resources role
• Experience with payroll processing, preferably in ADP
• Experience and interest in specializing in Worker’s Compensation as part of the payroll process
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will be happy in this role while contributing to the success of the TEAM and therefore contributing to the overall satisfaction of all employees in the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Lead the process of executing workflow on all workers compensation claims as they relate to the payroll process
• Assist and backup all HR related functions, specifically payroll processing
• Be a positive culture creator across the organization with every employee interaction you have
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Solid retirement plan with 401k matching
• Generous PTO & Paid Holidays schedule + paid sick time
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the HR Work Comp Specialist description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.