Plating Machine Operator
Plating Machine Operator - Electroplater
1st shift - 530 am - 2 pm
$10 - 12/hr BOE
Great entry-level opportunity. Candidates with Foundry experience are a great fit.
Electroplating operator to take responsibility for and run all aspects of an electroplating production line. The candidate must be able to accurately follow written procedures, adjust bath chemistry, and be able to inspect raw and finished product using a variety of inspection methods and equipment.
- Sets. Starts, and shutdowns electroplating lines
- Works to achieve scheduling priorities on the line
- Tracking of key metrics to constantly drive continuous improvement
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Strong math and chemistry understanding
- Electroplating/Metal Finishing experience desired
- ISO quality experience desired
- Forklift license a plus
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com