$23.67/HR + Shift Premium
Industry leading equipment manufacturer with a 100 year history in the Milwaukee area. Currently looking to fill multiple Polishing/Buffing positions on 2nd shift. Great wages and excellent benefits available.
- Select and operate grinding, polishing and buffing equipment to obtain desired finish and contour shape of cabinetry with a high grade finish.
- Select equipment, wheels, dressings and abrasive best suited to obtain the necessary high grade finish.
- Build up, glue, surface, dress and balance all types of finishing wheels and select and apply polishing compounds.
- Apply and manipulate work to wheel or wheel to work exercising proper pressure and duration to polish, and buff using care to maintain contours, radii, close dimension and relative shape.
- Obtain smooth, even finish and color buff or blend on high grade cabinetry or sheet metal products.
- Check and inspect work using rule, scale, fixed and adjustable measuring devices, contour gauge.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of polishing and buffing experience.
- Apprenticeship training or other equivalent job training required.
- Must be able to work from prints.
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com