Shift:1st Monday- Friday
Essential Job Functions
Under direct supervision supports the fabrication department by moving and reporting materials into their utilization location to ensure 100% productivity of the area.
High school level math
Solid knowledge of BCPS Inventory and Reporting
Capable of reading and understanding work orders
Good communication skills
High sense of urgency
Descriptions of Activities
1. Manages the inventory within the area to ensure that each station is stocked in order to perform their operations.
a. Move material from receiving once received to stock locations and work centers as required.
b. Move materials from S4 s to stock locations.
c. Move material from stock locations to Press Break, rollers, shear, etc.
d. Performs cycle counts within departments and makes the necessary inventory adjustments as needed.
2. Knowledgeable of all parts involved in the process.
3. Assists production operators with production reporting activities.
4. Delivers materials to paint line and assembly lines once the fabrication process is completed.
5. Performs quick counts of pieces moved in or out of a location and reports them into the inventory module to keep the system accurate at all times.
6. Understands and uses best practices when stacking and moving materials with forklift or pallet jack.
7. Responsible for keeping the areas where he is moving product clean and clear of any hazard s (5S).
8. Organizes and labels inventory storage locations and product to maintain proper visual inventory control.
9. Reports any incidents, accidents in the property or machinery to his/her direct supervisor.
10. Follows all Safety rules, policies and safe work practices.
11. Other projects and activities as assigned.
Warehouse non-controlled environment .
If you are interested in this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org