Punch Press Setup Operator
PUNCH PRESS SETUP
Milwaukee County manufacturer is looking for an experienced Punch Press Set Up Operator to join their team on either 1st or 2nd shift. This company offers competitive wages, benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow within the organization.
- Produce parts from metal using a punch press
- Review blueprints or plans for the finished product, make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the punch, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Check machine is working properly
- Stock needed materials
- Inspect finished parts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience setting up and running a punch; sheet metal experience highly desired
- Must have strong math and measurement skills
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com