Step into the Registered Nurse role to impact one of Houston’s dynamic public health organizations. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will collaborate with the healthcare team to deliver excellent patient care and utilize the nursing process.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $42.00
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading public health organizations in the Houston area. As a Registered Nurse, you will provide clinical oversight and assume decision-making, conduct site visits to various clinical sites, and supervise LVNs and unlicensed personnel when tasks are delegated. You will profoundly impact the patient experience as you implement and develop nursing care plans for each patient seeking immediate medical care.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends!
- An associate degree in nursing is required
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Texas by the Texas Board of Registered Nurse Examiners is required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- 1 year of experience as an RN in an outpatient clinical setting, vaccines for children and adults, and supervisory and management experience is required; related work experience or knowledge of COVID-19 and public health preparedness and vaccine administration and vaccine storage and handling is highly preferred
- A valid Texas driver’s license is required as you will report to multiple locations within Harris County
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for having easy access to healthcare resources in underserved communities. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Registered Nurse with a renowned public healthcare practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.