The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Chardon, OH 44024 US
Posted: 03/07/2023 2023-03-07 2023-04-23 Industry: Quality Control Job Number: DH33244119
Chardon area leader of quality precision-machined components is expanding Quality department due to expansion and is seeking Quality Inspectors for 1st. Must have prior inspection and use of gauges such as micrometers, calipers, etc. This opportunity might be a fit for you!
- Visual Inspection
- Use of gauging tools such as mics and calps, comparator, etc.
- 1st piece and in process
- Logging and entering accurate records
- Staging raw materials for orders
- Loading and unloading freight trucks, UPS shipments, and other shipping related tasks
- Auditing and documenting shipments for accuracy
- Accurately logging and placing product into inventory
- Moving material from one process to another
- Prior visual and gauging inspection experience
- Ability to read blue prints
- Proficiency at using Comparators, Calipers, Micrometers, Bore Gages and Height Gages
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Prior material handling or shipping / receiving experience
- Ability to pass pre-screening testing
- $16.00/hr. based on experience
- 1st shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm or 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Contract to hire for permanent career opportunities
- Benefits on permanent hire include paid holiday, vacation, and retirement contribution
- Excellent opportunity to advance and solidify your future
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications