Milwaukee County machine shop is looking for experienced Quality inspector to join their team.
- Perform first piece, in-process and final inspection of machined parts in this job shop / contract machining environment
- Will use micrometers, calipers, veneers, optical comparators, go and no-go gauges etc.
- This is an ISO-certified machining environment.
- Brown & Sharpe CMM - PC-DMIS programming
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a machining inspector and an ability to use all normal inspecting devices.
- Must also have experience with ISIR in an ISO-certified machining environment.
- PPAP experience is also required.
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com