2ND SHIFT - 230 PM - 10 PM
Quality Inspector will maintain quality standard by approving incoming materials, in-process production and finished product; recording quality results. The candidate must be able to accurately follow written procedures, and perform audits in compliance with Quality Management System.
- Conduct tests on product for a variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical or chemical characteristics
- Be able to read common measuring devices (tapes, micrometer, caliper, etc.).
- Tracking of key metrics to constantly drive continuous improvement
- Problem solving skills & good common sense to make sound technical decisions
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- Basic computer knowledge, Microsoft Office
- Basic Mathematic skill
- ISO quality experience desired
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com