Joliet Cold Storage Company Seeks Stand up Reach Truck Drivers
3rd Shift - Sunday Thursday. Off Friday and Saturday. 11pm-7:30am
Keeps production supplied by retrieving materials and supplies; operating a forklift.
* Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
* Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.
* Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
* Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
* Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
* Documents actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
* Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Data Entry Skills