Set Up Welder
2ND SHIFT 2:30 PM - 11PM
$18.00 - $20.00/hour plus Shift Premium
Waukesha County manufacturer is looking for experienced Set Up Welders to join their busy and growing team. Company offers competitive wages, benefits and more.
Perform MIG .035 welding and/or fabrication duties. Set-up, fit and position weldments having a number of parts, use welding fixtures, jigs, and table fabrication; or layout, fit and position weldments sequentially to create a custom stair lift. This position is responsible to work from prints, drawings and job layouts; use ruler, square and other measuring tools; grind to make a smooth cosmetic finish.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year welding experience
- Ability to work from prints
- Strong math and measurement skills
- Operate hand/air tools and electric grinders
- Must pass a destructive weld test
- Lean manufacturing experience is a plus
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com