$13-16/HR Based on Experience
Waukesha County employer is looking for an experienced Shipping Associate to pack and coordinate shipments per customer specifications, while loading and unloading of all product in a warehouse environment. This company offers competitive wages, benefits and advancement opportunities.
- Fill in when needed in production related areas.
- Perform daily inspection of the fork truck.
- Enter data into computer system as it relates to customer shipments.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of castings through various heat treat providers.
- Generates necessary shipping paperwork from the computer system.
- Unpack and inspect incoming material as it arrives.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a Shipping role.
- Prior forklift experience required
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com