STAFF ACCOUNTANT IMMEDIATE NEED
1. Prepare cash disbursements, process and maintain accounts payable records and files. Prepare 1099 forms at year-end for appropriate vendors.
2. Process payroll and human resource accounting, and maintain records and files. Ensure that the proper payroll taxes are filed timely.
3. Maintain and process employee benefit plan administration.
4. Prepare payroll related reports in a timely manner.
5. Pull financial documentation as requested by V.P. Administration & HR and as needed for government reporting.
6. Assist with recording financial transactions in the general ledger.
7. Assist with monthly preparation of detail account reconciliations for general ledger accounts.
8. Prepare customer invoices/billings and production paperwork for uplinks and studio rentals.
9. Distribute incoming mail and process outgoing U.S. mail for the organization.
10. Order and maintain office and printer/copier supplies for organization.
11. Assist with preparing other customer invoices and billings, processing and maintaining accounts receivable records and files, as necessary
12. Assist with maintaining the records for fixed asset purchases, disposals and depreciation, as necessary.
13. Assist with recording membership contributions, fundraising pledges and other membership database transactions on the company general ledger, as necessary.
14. Assist with collecting outstanding accounts receivable, as necessary.
15. Assist with processing checks and cash receipts for deposit and record in general ledger, as necessary.
16. Assist with preparing the annual budgets and with periodic budget reviews.
17. Assist with preparing government compliance reports and filings, including CPB, Census Bureau, IRS form 990, IRS form 990-T, Form 1099, and other IRS returns, Florida returns, local tax filings and reports.
18. Prepare schedules and reports for external auditors and assist auditors as requested.
19. Perform other duties as requested.
20. Maintain effective internal and external communications, both verbally and in writing.
-Four-year degree in Accounting Required
-At least three years accounts payable and payroll experience
-Nonprofit experience a plus
-High skill level in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
-Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Paycor a plus
-Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
-Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
-Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team, as well as independently
-Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
If you are interested in this opportunity, please go to: TRNstaffing.com - complete the on-line application. Your application will be reviewed and if you are a fit for our client we will set up and interview for you.
Pay is $45K to $50K annually DOE