Omaha, NE 68131 US
Systems Analyst/Developer needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Client prefers Contract-To-Hire
- Work ONSITE with your whole team
- $39 / hour HOURLY PAY RATE with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
- Join an organization that helps shape the lives of young people in your community!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years coding advanced SQL queries preferred
- Knowledge of Infinite Campus student software and TFS/Tableau preferred
- Ability to follow a development methodology and work independently or with a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and effective communication skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Responsible for ensuring timely development and reporting for special education needs
Develop and document processes, and assist users with additional needs
Analyze data and convey information to technical staff
Design, develop, test, deploy, and support solutions for ad hoc requests
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Systems Analyst/Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.