Menomonee Falls, WI
$18 - 25/hr BOE
Milwaukee County manufacturer is looking for an experienced Tube Bender to join their growing team of over 75 years as a full service fabricator. Competitive wages and benefits available.
- Set up, adjust and operate manual and CNC controlled tube and pipe bending machines.
- Will work on various machines depending on the size of the pipe/tube
- Pipes/Tubes up to 21 ft long - 1/4" - 6" in diameter
- Will program the machine for the radius, lengths, etc
- Guide the material through the machine, checking accuracy at various stops during the bending process
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of tube and pipe bending experience
- CNC Programming experience required
- Basic math and some trigonometry necessary.
- Work from drawings, patterns, templates and specifications.
- Must be able to read blueprints and use common measuring instruments as used in tube and pipe bending.
- Have experience operating over head crane & forklift.
If interested please send a resume to: Milwaukee@TRNstaffing.com