The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Dayton, OH 45414 US
Posted: 02/01/2023 2023-02-01 2023-04-25 Industry: Welding Job Number: LB5957261020
Dayton, OH 45414
2nd Shift | 330pm to Midnight | Monday to Friday
$53,000 to $63,000 a year
Due to an increased workload of an expanding manufacturing facility, this international oil tool supplier is seeking an experienced Welder on a Direct Hire basis! Apply TODAY!
What You Will Do:
- Use proper welding processes and procedures for various types of steel, stainless steel and other alloys
- Set up work pieces according to engineering drawings or verbal instructions
- Use fixtures to position work pieces
- Weld parts per job specifications
- Maintain weld size of bead and penetration to drawing specifications
- Chip and/or grind off excess slag or weld
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience in fabrication type work
- Successful completion of welding school, covering such welding processes as electric arc, semi-automatic (MIG), automatic submerged arc, TIG, oxy-acetylene welding and brazing
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work from verbal instructions with special emphasis placed on welding symbol interpretations
- Basic understanding of electrical variables relative to arc welding such as polarity, voltage and amperage
- Ability to maintain company’s standards in efficiency and performance standards of production
- Must maintain a clean & safe working environment. High degree of attention is required to prevent injury to others while promoting a safe work environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
What’s In It For You:
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. You are also eligible to participate in our 401K program after 1 year of employment!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org