Tampa, FL 33626
Service Invoice Manager
In-charge of all Service billing for in-house technicians and service agents performing labor warranty work in our distribution territory. Follow all Taylor Factory guidelines and procedures covering warranty billing of labor, parts and check-out cards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter, review and post all universal service work orders into the service back-end accounting system. Customer Direct Billing and Labor Warranty billing for In-House Technicians is done daily while Service Agent Labor Warranty Billings are done once a week on Tuesdays.
- Bill Shop Work Order tickets daily.
- Inter-Departments service invoice billing covers work performed by In-House service technicians for other departments such as Tampa Beverage Solutions (TBS) this responsibility has been turned over to the TBS Operational Administrator, National Sales, Retail Sales. Inter-Company service billing would cover work performed for related entity s such as Cimbali National Accounts, LLC (CNA).
- Work with the Mobile Field Service application by reviewing the Service Item Worksheet in NAV to review and correct any error messages received from the insertion of electronic service work orders. After the Mobile Data is received and correction of errors is completed the Mobile Data is Converted into NAV and Ready for Review by the Service Manager. Once the Service Manager completes his review the service work orders when they are checked they are Ready to Post.
- The Invoice Processor post the orders and then Electronically submit universal service work orders daily at 4:00 pm.
- Correct and re-submit by fax to Company Factory rejects based on the Universal Work Order Error Report.
- Daily match Electronic Universal Work Order Summary Report received by email from the factory (which is generated from the work order data sent to the Factory against the batch of invoices posted and to the file created for all electronic billing submissions sent to the Company Factory.
- Responsible for re-billing to customers if Factory labor warranty claims are denied.
- Maintain two-way communication with Factory concerning questions on billings, and Factory sponsored programs/roll-outs.
- Maintain and set-up records of pending and completion of Factory Service Programs.
- Responsible for processing all credits for the Service Department after being approved by the Service Manager.
- Enter and invoice Service Agents service tickets.
- Enter all Inter-Departmental service invoice billings in the spreadsheet Inter-Departmental Sales Invoicing as a check and balance.
- Provide Human Resources personnel a copy of the checkout allowance twice a month, usually every 15th & 30th of every month.
- The previous Check-out cards now named Installation Checklist are entered into the Company Portal daily.
- Maintain the Installation Checklist (Check-Out Card) excel workbook showing the customer name, address, model, serial #, installed date, date the check-out card was sent to the Factory, date received back from the Factory, amount paid, credit memo # and date received. The Install Distributor Checkout Card Report is used in conjunction with the spreadsheet to kept it up to date.
Factory Labor Warranty Credits download from the Company Factory web site provided by the Service Manager will be used to identify rejection reasons (for example like service contract expired or customer responsibility) to prepared Credit Memos for original Labor Warranty invoice billed that was rejected and either re-invoice the Company Factory after correcting the error or re-invoice the Customer for non-warranty service. This must be done every Monday .
- Factory Warranty Contract dates downloaded weekly and update in Navision on service item cards.
- Assist and Backup up the dispatcher.
- Act as a backup up on the phones only on rare occasions.
- Bills PM and Grill Certifications.
- Enter Grill Certifications in Factory portal.
- Ability to process invoices in selective customers online portal.
- Assist Parts Department with Spanish speaking customers (when needed).
Skills and Key Results Areas:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving billing situations with the Factory, Service Agents, In-house Technicians and or Customers in a standardized manner. Diverse ability to use word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet. Ability to calculate figures and amounts based on Factory Best Practices of charging rates per first hour plus travel depending on the travel zone, then charges additional labor based on each of an hour or fraction thereof. Ability to calculate over-time charges, and special billing for preventative maintenance and charges under miscellaneous on the universal work order for refrigerant, non-stock items according to internal service business rules, company and factory policies and procedures. Ability to analyze and interpret general business correspondence. Ability to effectively write, and present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, factory and the general public. Ability to address the more complex and routine customer issues and requests to ensure that all customers needs have been met
- Skills include team player, detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated, out-going with good customer service attributes, multitasking ability, stable work history. Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite beneficial.
Education and Qualifications:
Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), experience working in a service operation for 1 to 2 years a plus. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
If you meet the qualification above please send your resume to Tampa@TRNStaffing.com and follow up by calling 813-258-4101.