Millcreek Township, PA 16506
1. Outstanding administrative skills; fast, accurate typing, exceptional grammar and proficiency with office machines and equipment.
2. Exceptional computer skills (testing certificates) with current Microsoft software and knowledge of advanced features, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
3. Experience with e-commerce applications.
4. Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects effectively.
5. Cheerful and professional expertise in verbal and written communication to various audiences including customers, outside sales representatives, and all levels of internal organization.
6. Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills; detail oriented.
7. Able to work without direct day-to-day supervision.
1. Process sales quotations, customer and outside sales representative communication, create monthly reports, create sales presentation materials, create and manage price sheets and manage marketing analysis reports, etc.
2. Take and relay messages for team members as needed; and/or answer messages and follow-up with customers and field offices.
3. Coordinate travel arrangements.
4. Organize training and sales event programs for internal and external participants (schedules, catering, travel and program set-up)
5. Run miscellaneous errands for sales functions
6. Work overtime as required
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager and other Sales Department personnel