Tampa, FL 33629
Financial Case Manager
As financial planners recommend insurance products , we call their clients to begin the application process. There are no cold calls and there is no soliciting. The proposed insureds know we will be calling to complete the application phone interview and they are usually well-prepared to answered health and financial questions.
In this position, you will be a part of the New Business Team comprised of 9 other Case Managers. This team reports to the Supervisor of New Business.
You are responsible for managing the complete process of placing a life, disability, long term care insurance or annuity policy which involves, but not limited to: providing outstanding customer service to our advisors and their clients, completing application interviews, preparing applications for processing, following up on outstanding requirements, ensuring accurate data entry of application forms, reviewing insurance paperwork and policy documents for accuracy, following up until the policy is in effect and updating our internal database.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- At least one of the following: life/disability/long term care/health insurance/annuity office experience or experience in life insurance sales or support role
- Comfortable using technology
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to change
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Outlook, etc.)
- Education: 4 Year Degree or equivalent life experience
Familiarity with medications and medical terms a plus
Small, family run office
Free parking in large lot
Salary, not commission
SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
Annually, there are approximately 10 paid holidays
2 weeks paid vacation (available after 3 continuous months of employment)
Training and Continuing Education
Office Hours 9-5, Monday through Friday, with 30 minute lunch.
Pay is $16 - $17/hr - Temporary to Hire opportunity
If interested and you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to: Tampa@TRNStaffing.com
follow up by calling 813-258-4101