Kenosha, WI 531441750
Are you not a morning person, but you still want to work during the day? This is the best opportunity for you.
This on-site position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and proficiency with both internet and desktop computer applications. This role will involve managing inventory and wholesale accounts, helping customers place orders and navigate our website, processing returns, updating tracking info, and updating pricing and product information on our website. This position will also assist with trade show preparation and act as liaison with ad agency and website host. Other skills/interests we are looking for include:
- Professional and courteous phone demeanor
- Strong website management skills
- Familiarity with internet research
- Proficiency using email, the internet, desktop and internet applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with Magento software and/or knitting a plus
- Team player and able to adapt to change quickly
Hours for this position are 11:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday, with increased morning hours during peak times of the year.
If you are interested in this customer service opportunity please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org