Customer Service Representative
Tampa, FL 33607
Customer Care Professional
Career opportunity for a global organization located in Tampa.
Our client is seeking Customer Care Professionals with a proven track record in working via the telephone by providing details of their products. You will have 2 to 4 weeks of training and must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include mandatory overtime.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish desired
- Previous inbound customer service experience
-The call center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. & Saturdays 9:00 5:00.
- Initial training hours are 9:00 5:00 (2 - 4 weeks) then a regular schedule that includes a 10-hour shift on Mondays (with shorter day(s) later in week), (2) mid/late shifts per week & (1) Saturday Rotation.
- If you are unable to commit to the above schedule we will not be able to move forward
- Ability to obtain appropriate licensure within the first year of employment
- Reliability is critical in this role
- Typing of 40 wpm
- Entering data when speaking to a member
This is a permanent placement opportunity.
Pay rate: $16/hr.
If you meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume to Jberryhill@trnstaffing.com, for review and consideration.