Customer Service Representative
Tampa, FL 33607
Customer Care Professionals needed!
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Bring your resume, on the spot interviews
5410 Mariner Street, #175
Tampa, FL 33609
If you have your resume in hand, we will have group interviews for our client's hiring needs!
Our client is seeking Customer Care Professionals with a proven track record in working via the telephone by answering questions, providing details to their customers. You will have 2 to 4 weeks of training and must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include mandatory overtime.
Global 500 company wants great customer service professionals. Great benefits and work enviornment and growth potential!
- Previous inbound cusotmer service experience
-The call center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. & Saturdays 9:00 5:00.
- Initial training hours are 9:00 5:00 (2 - 4 weeks) then a regular schedule that includes a 10-hour shift on Mondays (with shorter day(s) later in week), (2) mid/late shifts per week & (1) Saturday Rotation.
- If you are unable to commit to the above schedule we will not be able to move forward
- Ability to obtain appropriate licensure within the first year of employment
- Reliability is critical in this role
- Typing of 40 wpm
- Entering data when speaking to member
This is a permanent placement opportunity.
Pay rate: $16/hr.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to: or Tampa@trnstaffing.com