Tampa, FL 33607
The responsibility of this position is to support the Sales area by managing data related to the order promising and backorder processing processes. The consistency and accuracy of the data used by these processes are crucial since the result of the promised dates and quantities to customer requests will result in the perceived customer service related to order promising.
The incumbent will deploy analytical processes to continuously adjust and update Master Data.
A good understanding of the Business Division order promising characteristics and assumptions is required in order to continuously translate these business rules into system parameters and data for sale order request. From a master data perspective this includes but is not limited to customer prioritization parameters, market priorities, customer groups and horizon rules. From a transactional data perspective this also includes but is not limited to current inventory levels, sales backlog, production orders, transfer orders that are updated from the transactional system.
1. Manage backorder promising run, analyze results log for any error and consolidate results.
2. Develop format results to adequate reports for Fulfillment Management meeting
3. Support Marketing area with the customer prioritization process.
4. Coordinate the customer prioritization data update with Marketing are to ensure a bulk update of customer records related to Fulfillment Management and order promising.
5. Assist Fulfillment Manager as needed.
6. Consolidate reports to support the fulfillment management process analysis.
7. Guide the integration between transactional system and order promising system to guarantee that required information will be available for order promising process
8. Coordinate with the Information Technology Competency Center (ITCC) team in the execution and result analysis of data qualitative checking rules and system consistency checking rules.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have completed your Bachelor's Degree.
If you meet the qualifications for this position please send your resume to Tampa@TRNStaffing.com
follow up by calling 813-258-4101.