McDonough, GA 30253
McDonough, Ga looking for inventory clerk
- Second shift
- Temp hire
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Job:
1. Reconcile cycle count results, resolves all DC mismatches and is responsible for research into root causes to prevent future occurrences.
2. Performs all inventory related data file maintenance.
3. Ensures all inventory reports are current and in-balance.
4. Maintains WMS stock locator map.
5. Processes all inventory adjustments other than on-the-fly adjustments.
6. Publishes reports and statistics on inventory accuracy performance against standard.
7. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness
Using WMS tools, assists space utilization optimization between pallet and case storage areas by initiating consolidation reports, system parameter changes and current status updates.
Will spend most of time working with PC to maintain accurate inventory records in an automated environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
3-5 Years of experience with inventory related systems, reports and procedures in an automated environment.
Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel). Strong math skills, effective verbal and written communication skills.