Loading and Unloading
Chicago, IL 60632
Under direct supervision reports all unloaded material into the system and supports the unloaders to move material around.
Intermediate computer knowledge
Good math skills
Attention to detail
High sense of teamwork
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
1. Counts parts unloaded and reports the in the system as soon as the material is ready.
2. Support unloaders by brining empty pallets and removing filled ones.
3. Place filled pallets on their specific location for Assembly to use.
4. Verify id of specific parts by looking up the drawings on the system.
5. Keeps the area clean and free of obstacles.
6. Supports other factory activities if needed.