Largo, FL 33771
The incumbent will assure individual compliance with the FDA regulations, cGMP s and all other applicable international regulatory compliance requirements, applicable department programs, including training, documentation, standard operating procedures, and VistaPharm, Inc. policies and procedures.
1. Ensure Compliance to:
a. The Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs);
b. The Standard Operating Procedures;
c. Plant Safety Standards and procedures.
2. Handle movement of all materials as directed by Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Handle movement of all finished goods and components between facilities with accurate completion of required documentation.
4. Load / unload trucks. Check materials received against Bill of Lading, Purchase Order, and P&R Specifications. Place material(s) on skid(s) and segregate appropriately.
5. Assist in staging and unstaging materials for Production.
6. Maintain a forklift license.
7. Deliver receiving supplies to the appropriate department(s).
8. Assist in daily pulling of orders and verify their accuracy.
9. Know locations of products and components. Ensure all materials and locations are properly identified.
10. Maintain files of product releases and material transfers.
11. Keep warehouse neat and orderly.
12. Attend training sessions to maintain and increase knowledge of cGMPs and Safety Awareness.
13. Perform the transfer and destruction of Schedule II Controlled Drugs.
14. Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
Qualification and Requirements:
An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute.
Must be able to stand for extended periods.
Requires dexterity, reaching and twisting of upper torso, bending and stooping.
Ability to lift 35-50 lbs. 36 -60 from floor level.
Benefits & Compensation: This position offers a competitive total compensation package, including health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), 401k with company match, life insurance, and paid vacation and personal time.