Conneaut, OH 44030
Industrial Help Needed
Ensures that the inside, outside and metal bath of the furnace is kept clean. Follows PPE and safety requirements. Aware of company quality and environmental policy.
Duties and responsibilities:
Cleans furnace walls, doors, aprons and around ladler.
Cleans metal bath and general furnace area.
Ensures gas level is correct before the start of production.
Fills furnace and brings it to operating temperature.
Operates fork truck.
Ensures metal hoppers in molding areas are emptied and returned to designated areas.
Maintains cleanliness of furnaces and equipment.
Aware of consequences to employee, customer and environment if procedures are not followed.
All other duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Required High School diploma or GED or prior experience/training in manufacturing environment
- Required - Must be committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws, polices, and rules
- Required Fork Truck license and training Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance as determined by company.
- Must be regularly available to work at least 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. Must be available and willing to work such overtime as is necessary or desirable to meet business needs.
- Must be able to stand, bend and stoop. Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Working conditions and environment
Noise may exceed 85db must wear hearing protection. Exposure to extreme heat.
Normal equipment used
Furnace and hand tools. Aluminized pants, jacket, safety helmet, face shield and flame resistant gloves. Safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toed boots are required.
If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org