Tampa, FL 33606
Part time opportunity - Wednesday thru Friday 10 am to 2 pm
1. Handle the meeting calendars & agenda packages.
Clients have approx. 85 meetings/month, some of which are subject to being canceled or continued to another date. There are agenda packages sent out for these meetings via email. The Temp will need to:
a) maintain the calendars, making adjustments as needed - handling with the upmost care and accuracy
b) print out agendas only for the meeting packages received
c) Reconcile meetings agendas with the calendar for the follow week's meetings, chase down any agendas that are missing and/or the status of the meeting (canceled, continued, rescheduled, etc)
d) Create a thumb drive containing the meeting agendas for the attorneys for the following week's meetings
e) May assist w/ scheduling meetings, conference calls or other calendar related items.
2. Assist with billing, invoices, prebills, final bills. Putting them together for attorney review, mailing invoices, etc.
3. Assist w/ correspondence via email or phone
4. Maintain office supplies
5. Maintain client distribution notebooks, obtain current distribution lists for any outdated and/or new supervisor that is appointed or elected to district board
6. Will archive documents - scanning, documenting, e-filing
Client is a small Commercial Real Estate Law Firm. No Legal experience required, but is a preferred.
Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite applications, mainly Outlook
Pass pre-employment screening
Be professional and able to articulate via phone and email
Very detail oriented and tech savvy
Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
Non smoking office
Professional dress is required
Part Time - Wed - Fri 10a - 2p
Pay Rate: $13/hr.
If you meet the above experience and qualifications please send your email to: Tampa@TRNstaffing.com and follow up by calling 813-258-4101.